- 3 expansions of the year will all be 130 ish card sets. No adventure sets
- Next expansions in quarter 2 of the year
- Sets will have single player adventures to tie into thematic setting of set
- Azure Drake, Ragnaros the Firelord, Sylvanas Windrunner, Ice Lance, Conceal and Power Overwhelming are all moving into a new classic category exclusive to wild
- Those cards from classic set will grant you dust equal to their crafting cost without having to disenchant them and up to the number of times that card can be in your deck. Example. Golden Ragnaros will give you 3200 dust, having 7 regular Azure Drakes only gets you 200, Golden cards will be counted first. So having gold Azure Drake and 2 regular Azure Drakes will get you 900.
- More support via pro tourneys and a heroic tavern brawl for the Wild format.
- New stupidly easy to get Rogue Hero. Get 10 wins. That's it. Yay for easy heroes!
- Limited time login rewards daily. Things like Dust, Packs, Gold and other surprises (guessing card backs since that's really all that's left to give out)
Truthfully. Good riddance to Azure Drake. Easily one of Hearthstones worst designed cards. Unless you built an aggro deck your deck had two of them. Way too strong.
RIP Sylvanas. Curious what deathrattle synergy they mentioned in the upcoming cards could make her overpowered. And how N'Zoth avoids nerfs if strong deathrattles are around.
Anyways seems like good stuff IMO.