- Game has potential, combats are fun, and abilities are rewarding. The game mechanics, atleast superficially are good.
- Keyboard control need some tuning, nothing massive, but flying can be weird at times due to it being designed for the joystick in gamepads. Swimming... lol.
- Graphics are amazing, but the optimization is shit. Even if you lower the settings to the lowest, it's still choppy and clunky.
- Being booted out of the game is very common, specially frustrating when you are in the last boss of the stronghold.
- 95% loading screen freeze is still there.
I am not buying it at release. The game could be a lot of fun, but when you see a demo with this performance, it is way more likely that the release will be trash, than the other way around. They say that they had been working on a lot of fixes, and i believe them, but i doubt there is enough time to sweeping changes to optimization or the weird bugs that the full release is more likely to have, because it is the full game rather than a small segment nitpicked as a demo.
Hopefully i am wrong. Atleast, I hope you guys have fun with it.