Want to play Hearthstone with likeminded Hearthstone players in your area? Then Fireside Gatherings are exactly what you’re looking for! A Fireside Gathering event involves meeting up with other Hearthstone players and playing at a local venue and LiquidHearth is your destination for all the Fireside Event Listings. You can find the full set of listings here or conveniently under "Fireside Gatherings" in our Navigation Bar.
But if you're an event organizer, here are the steps you need to get listed:
- Decide on a venue, date and time. The Fireside Gatherings event list is not for interest checks. It is for confirmed events only.
- Post a new thread in the Fireside Gatherings Section with the details of your event such as the name / location, any special offers, photos, etc. The first post in the thread will be shown on the event details page, so please don't re-use threads from old events.
- Go to the submit page and fill in all relevant details. Here are some tips about the fields and examples of what could go there:
Informal name of the event, e.g.: C^3: Cards, Coffee, Cake
Informal / local name of the event location, e.g.: Seven Mile Cafe. Don't enter the street address here!
Informal / local name of the area, for example the city and state or a popular landmark / university campus.
- Date / Time
Specify the correct date, time and timezone of the event. Take care to enter the correct time in 24 hour format.
- Street Address
Enter the full street address of the location of the event and press Find. Ensure the location on the map is accurate.
- Age Restriction
If there is an age restriction, enter it here. If not, leave it blank.
- LH Thread
Link to the LiquidHearth Community thread you created about your event.
- Submit the form and wait for moderator approval. Your event will be listed and you will receive a private message once it has been reviewed.
- If your event date or time changes or the event is cancelled, please use the admin tools available on your event listing page to inform anyone interested in attending of any changes.