How does it work
The app uses the least invasive, image recognition technique to obtain information on the screen. It doesn't inject dll, read/modify Hearthstone process memory in any way nor parse the game packets. It is basically functioning as it is a screen recording/screenshot tool and nothing more. It is probably the safest way you can extract stats from Blizzard games.
- Support all Hearthstone languages
- Support all resolutions
- OBS/Xsplit supported, output as text files
- easy to use UI
- track stats
- able to recognize classes
- able to recognize wins and losses
- able to recognize who goes first/second
- able to recognize your opponent hero
- able to recognize victory/defeat
- Overview of win rate and 7+ wins rate.
- Live stats of the current game
- cross platforms (windows/osx/linux) only tested on Windows though.
- UI Cosmetic changes
- Web app for collective and your own private stats
- More stats and better breakdown of stats
- Beautiful graphs
- you must have java machine installed first before launching the app, get it from http://www.java.com/
Installation & Usage
- Download and extract it into a folder of your choice
- Double click on HearthTracker.jar to run
- Make sure your Hearthstone is running in Windowed mode
- Make sure your Hearthstone is running with the correct resolution.
Instruction to upgrade from older versions
- Backup your existing data folder.
- Extract and replace existing files
- copy the backup contents of data folder back into the original data folder
- Please visit HearthTracker official website for installation & usage guide and other technical details.
- Future updates and news about HearthTracker will be announced on the official website as well.